Thursday, June 7, 2012

There is more to life than just work...


I went to the lobby to meet a candidate for an interview, and as I walked around the corner the candidate was picking at their toe nails“cleaning them out”. Very awkward moment as the candidate was really embarrassed. At the end of the interview I asked the candidate what they were looking for in a company, and
they replied “I am looking to have a manager that understands
there is more to life than just work and that although I am a hard worker and I am extremely dedicated I will from time to time need time off to take care of personal affairs”. I asked the candidate what that meant and they said their last manager expected them to be at work and never take time off and that they just don’t want to look back and say they only ever worked and never took time for themselves.


Content from: www.interviewsgonewrong.com
Eli Daniel Group

No comments:

Post a Comment